Training Programme For Teachers (2018-19)
- A ten day Pune Jilastariyae Sharirik Shikshan Shikshak Training Camp was organized by Krida and Yuvak Seva Sanchalanaly, Maharashtra, Pune.
Date : 27th March to 6th April, 2018.
Organised by Zilla Sports Parishad in collaboration with Tuljaram Chaturchand College, Baramati.
Total attendance : 1 teacher
- A one day workshop on Classroom Management was held in the school organised by Macmillan Education.
Date : 30th May, 2018.
Resource person : Mrs. Deeepika Parab .
Total attendance – 44 teachers.
- A one day workshop was organized by Project CACA (Children against child abuse) – a child rights based project on Life Skills and Value Education. This project has been developed by NGO SAI (Social Axiom Insignia).
Date : 2nd June, 2018.
Resource person : Mr. Pradeep Sharma, Project Director.
Total attendance – 44 teachers .
- A one day session was organized by Cordova Publications Pvt Ltd. on Effective utilization of E learning software and its immediate results with regard to the performance of students.
Date : 4th June, 2018.
Resource person : Mr. Darshan Deshpande.
Total attendance – 9 teachers
- A two day training session was organized for the Computer Department by Next Education on Next Books Introduction Programme .
Date : 18 & 19th June, 2018.
Resource person : Mr. Shashikant Mane.
Total attendance – 5 teachers.
- A one day Free and Open Panel Discussion Seminar was conducted by S.O.F. Maharashtra Music Olympiad in association with Lalit Kala Kendra, Savitribai Phule Pune University & Music Department, SNDT University- Pune division . Topics covered in seminar were (i) Giving shape to Music Teaching Standardization (ii) Artist Grooming –Personality Development.
Date : 24th October, 2018.
Resource panellists : Dr. Sheetal More, Mr. Chaitanya Kunte, Mr. Anand Bhate, Mrs. Saraswati Shende, Dr. Alka Wadkar, Mr. Kamlesh Bhadkamkar, Mr. Avinash Chandrachud.
Total attendance – 1 Music teacher.
- A six days Basic Training Camp was organized for the Cub Master/ Flock leader and Bulbul Masters trainers by Maharashtra State Indian Scout and Guides and Zilla Parishad Education Department, Pune.
Date : 17th to 22nd January, 2019.
Total attendance – 2 teachers.
- A one day Interactive Computer Workshop was organized by Kips learning computers with on Transforming Computer Teaching & Leaning with Innovative Teaching methodologies.
Date : 18th January,2019.
Total attendance – 2 teachers.
- A one day workshop was organized by S.Chand and Company Limited on The Essentials of English Teaching.
Date : 19th January, 2018.
Resource person : Dr. Vaishali Srivastava.
Total attendance – 3 teachers.
- Attended an Awareness Programme for school administrators on latest CBSE initiatives organized by Perspectives.
Date : 10th Janauary, 2018.
Resource person : Mr. Edmend Dantise.
Total attendance – Principal and primary in charge.
- Seven Day workshop was organised by Maharashtra Rajya Bharat Scout and Guide Association at Bhor. Two teachers attended the Camp.
Training Programme For Teachers (2019-20)
- A workshop was organised by Macmillan publishers on Multiple Intelligence, Innovative Teaching Methodology and Bloom’s Taxonomy.
Date : 6th June 2019 Resource person : Mrs. Harpreet Randhawa Total attendance – 45 teachers.
- A workshop was organised by Ratnasagar Publications on 6th July.
Date : 6th July, 2019.
Resource person : Mrs. Seena Devar.
Total attendance – 47 teachers.