The aim of the school is to develop disciplined children who are punctual, gentle, truthful and sincere to themselves ,their classmates and the country. By doing so the students will make their stay comfortable and worthwhile which will help the school organization to run smoothly. To ensure this, the school adopts the following code. The school expects every student to follow it strictly.
Code of conduct
School almanac and identity card
- Student should carry the school almanac daily to the school. No pupil is allowed to tear pages from the almanac.
- Every student shall have an identity card which he/she shall carefully carry with him /her always, as testimonial of bonafide.This identity card shall be issued by the school office and is to be renewed every year.
Attendance and behavior
- Student should be habitually clean and neatly dressed.
- Regular attendance and study habits, prompt obedience, courtesy in speech and conduct, cleanliness of dress and person are expected from each student.
- Shouting and whistling is not allowed in school.
- Misbehaviour in public places, irregular attendance, habitual illness or idleness ,objectional moral behaviour,conduct detrimental to the ordinary life of school,continual unsatisfactory progress in studies and above all discourtesy,disrespect and disobedience to teacher and staff will be considered the sufficient cause/s for dismissal.
- The school uniform must be worn on all working days.
- Pupils without proper uniform may even be refused entry in the school.
- Students must wear clean clothes. Admission to class will be refused to those pupil who come to school with untidy dress or hair and without clean shoes.
- Student should be in proper sports uniform while on field.
- Student must converse in English all the time. They should speak softly clearly and with courtesy. Failure to speak in English on the school premises and campus may be liable for a fine.
Absence,punctuality and illness
- No student who has been absent from school or is late for school will be admitted into the class without the principal’s signature in the calendar.
- In case of illness, on returning to school the student must bring a note in the almanac from his parents /guardians certifying the fact.
- A student who has been suffering from an infectious disease must bring doctor’s certificate declaring him fit to go to school without danger of infecting others. On rejoining school,he/she should be accompanied by their parents.
- The principal should be informed as soon as possible if due to illness a student is likely to be absent for more than three days . A medical certificate should then be produced.
Leave of absence
- Absence without leave is seriously viewed and in case of ten consecutive days of absence, the name of the pupil shall be struck off the rolls. He/She would be re-admitted after he/she has paid all the dues with fresh admission fee, and that too at the discretion of the Principal.
- For leave of absence, a letter must be sent by the parent and also a note made in the diary. All students are expected to attend class on the Opening Day after each vacation and on the Closing Day before the vacations.
- Absence for any other reason would be permitted only with the prior Permission from the Principal. Leaving the school premises without Principal’s Permission is strictly not allowed. In case if the student is found missing from the class, the school will no longer be responsible for his/her act as well as Safety. Such student will not be allowed to resume classes unless he/she is accompanied by parents. Only after discussion with parents and student, the Principal will decide what disciplinary action should be taken.
- Attendance is compulsory on Independence Day Celebration, Republic Day Celebration, first and last working day of each session.
- Parents taking children away during school vacation must make sure that the children attend the school on the last and first working day. Non-availability of reservation of tickets will not be accepted as an excuse for coming late / leaving early.
- In case the child misses the syllabus completed during absence, it will be parent’s responsibility to cover the syllabus.
- If child remains absent from school for more than a month without intimation his name will be deleted from the roll
- No extension of leave will be granted either prefixing or suffixing with major vacations(Christmas, diwali and summer) under any circumstances.
- No pupil is allowed to occupy the chairs meant for the teachers. No pupil is allowed to use the black board except with teacher’s prior permission. Once the pupil enters the class they must remain in their places and observe strict silence. Even outside the class room pupils are expected to behave in orderly manner.
- Running, playing and shouting inside the school building is not allowed. Immediately at the first warning bell, all students must form lines according to their classes and get ready for the assembly. After the Assembly, the pupils led by the class teacher will go to their respective class rooms in order and in silence.
- When the pupil move along the corridors as when changing classes, they must walk in silence and in twos. They should always keep to the left except of course when all are going down at the end of the session.
All students must take care of school property including chairs, desks, glasspanes, books, computer, cupboards etc. Habit of writing or carving names on benches and scratching are strictly prohibited. Those who damage or destroy school property will have to make good the damage done
If no student own up to the damage done, a common fine will be charged for all. Care is taken to ensure that no intoward mishap occur while your child is with us. However accidents can take place at any time. Should an accident occur either on the school premises or while the children are on the school bus or at picnic /outing/camp,the school will bear no financial responsibility.The school authority will not be liable or responsible for any accident or injury that may occur on the play ground or anywhere else on the school campus, or at picnic/educational excursions.
- The students must look after their own belongings: coats, raincoats, caps, jerseys, umbrellas, tiffin boxes etc. and all books must be marked with the name and class of the student. It is not advisable for students to have money or any valuable articles with him.
- Students from Std. I toV should not wear wrist watches in school.
- Student should not possess Pokemon cards or any other type of playing cards, personal diaries and other electronics gadgets particularly mobiles & video games. Such articles will be confiscated.
- The School does not make itself responsible for books, clothes or other articles lost or stolen.
Principal’s Permission is required:
- To make a collection for any purpose whatever.
- To arrange for a party, picnic or meeting.
- To join a sports meet or to play in a game not arranged by the school.
- To give presents to teachers or to stage demonstrations against them.
- To bring books, periodicals, or newspapers into the school premises.
- To bring electronic such as calculators, C.D. s, mobile phones, transistors, cassette players and cassettes, toys, mathematical puzzles, watches which chime etc. The same will be confiscated if found without due authorisation.
- Photographs to be attested by the principal, should be taken in the school uniform only
If no notice of withdrawal is given, full fees for all the months of absence will be charged along with fines.
The School Leaving Certificate will be given free of charge if taken immediately (i.e. within two months) after the declaration of Examination results, otherwise a Search fee of Rs lOO /- will be charged.
Rs. 500/- will be charged for the issue of School Leaving Certificate if it is applied for after the completion of one year from the date of leaving the school. A duplicate Leaving Certificate will be issued at a cost of Rs.500/-only. Notice of withdrawal must be given by filling in the form of application for a leaving Certificate before the end of the month, else the fees for the following month will be charged. Such notice must be given by the person responsible for the pupils and not by the pupil himself.The Leaving Certificate will be issued only after a week from the date of application. Under no circumstances will the Leaving Certificate be issued earlier than the period specified.
Pupils who fail twice consecutively in the same standard must leave the school.
Message To The Parent
In order to secure all that is best in the education for your children, the maximum co-operation between parents and the school authorities is desired. We earnestly recommend that parents or Guardians should look into their child’s School Almanac every day and see to it that lessons and homework assigned for the next day are done. Children should be encouraged to cultivate the habit of neatness and all untidiness should be firmly disapproved. Remarks made in the Almanac should be read and signed regularly.Criticism of your children’s Teachers or School in their presence should be strictly avoided, because it causes them to lose respect for their Teacher with a consequent failure to learn from their Teachers. Should you have any legitimate complaint, please see the Principal immediately and not the Teacher concerned. Withdrawal of your children from class for social functions or unimportant domestic work is not recommended. It retards the pupils progress in the school and minimises their respect for regular hard work with consequent failure to progress in studies. Should you feel that your children do not make the desired progress, the Principal should be contacted. Private tuitions are strongly discouraged. If there is a real need of a private tutor, make sure, after consultation with the methods adopted in the School.
No Teacher will be allowed to take tuition especially of his/her own students.
Parents are reminded that engaging private tutors for their children or sending them to coaching classes may prove injurious to solid work and progress in studies or be a source of distraction and indiscipline in class. Hence, no boy or girl may take tuition in any subject or attend coaching classes without first consulting the Principal and obtaining his written permission in the Calendar.
Parents are requested to curtail going for movies during the week in order to inculcate regular habits of study, and to allow their wards to see a movie only over the week-end. They should spend at least two and half hours for study at home especially of higher classes. Parents are requested to encourage their children to take part in co-curricular activities. Should there be any infectious disease in your home, please report the fact to the Principal at once and do not send your child to class till the danger of infection has passed over.When communicating with the Principal, parents and guardians are requested to mention the pupil’s full name, the standard and the division in which the child is studying and the roll number. The main purpose and object of this School is to make your child a good student, diligent and industrious, self-reliant and resourceful, honest, truthful and patriotic, just and fair in dealing with all, ever keeping the joy that God gives to a sincere heart, and sharing joy with others.The Principal is available between 9:00 a.m and 4.00 p.m on all school days. At other times parents are required to make previous appointments. Parents and guardians should bring any complaints they may have to the Principal and not to the teachers. Parents / guardians and others may not see the child or their teachers during school hours without the permission of the Principal. Since members of the staff may only be interviewed when they are not teaching, an appointment with them should be made before hand. Parents / guardians are requested to be present in school when called for, after unit tests and examinations, to meet teachers about their wards’ progress and for P.T.A. meetings. Please help us in this great and noble task.